- PALEO FAMILY TOOLKIT – Limited time offer Hi!
I’m writing you today to tell you about a really exciting resource!!
I wanted to offer you the opportunity to get in on some amazing FREE gifts being offered by my friend Dr. Sarah of ThePaleoMom.com in anticipation of The Paleo Family Toolkit!!
Get these amazing FREE gifts here!
Interview with Robb Wolf on Feeding Paleo Kids
Interview with Ben Hulet & Jenni Wiehoff-Hulet on Equipping Paleo Teens To Transition Into ... “...continue_reading“
- The Best of the AIP 2015 E-Book The Best of the Autoimmune Protocol 2015 is a collection of the best recipes from the AIP community. Not only do you get 200 amazing recipes in this e-book, but an introduction to a wealth of resources via this book’s 35 talented contributors.
Get instant access to this fantastic AIP cookbook for only $19.99.
Like all Sarah’s books, this ... “...continue_reading“
- Book Review: Go To Bed – Dr. Sarah Ballantyne (The Paleo Mom)
Go to Bed E-Book
Dr. Sarah Ballantyne (Ph.D)
$19.99 USD ($AUD Converter)
Synopsis by our guest: Barbara Chapman – A sufferer of Rheumatoid Arthritis, and mother of 4, grandmother to 13, and Author.
Have you ever asked yourself if you get enough sleep? A new e-book ‘Go to Bed’ explores the science of sleep for optimal health and challenges ... “...continue_reading“
- NEW Resource: Go to Bed – The Paleo Mom Sarah Ballantyne has been hard at it and has created this amazing book called “Go to Bed” which is designed to help you improve your health with a step-by-step, gradual approach designed to build better sleep habits for the long term!
Paleo Mom – Go to Bed: 14 Easy Steps to Healthier Sleep
The 2016 Group Challenge dates are: February 7th, March ... “...continue_reading“
- Quick checkin…. Hi all
First up, apologies for the lack of posts, I have been so busy lately, trying to organise a move of nearly 6000k’s across the country!
I have been eating well, and have Lunch Chronicles to post about gelatine, livers and sauerkraut (not all together!)
Thank you for continuing to check out our page. Remember we have valuable ... “...continue_reading“
- Lunch Chronicles: Friday 22nd January 2016 Salad (lettuce, cucumber and mushrooms) with tuna
Mushrooms are an underrated salad additive. Not only do they boost the protein content of the meal but they are also fat and cholesterol free, plus they also provide essential minerals and anti-oxidants. To read more about this, go here….
Share this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click ... “...continue_reading“
- Lunch Chronicles: Tuesday 19th January 2016 Bacon Cups
Literally Bacon eye’s fried till they curl into “cups” with a chunk of avocado. Probably not the best lunch in the world but its delicious, quick and nutritious too.
Stay tuned for a future post on both of these amazing ingredients.
Share this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Google+ (Opens ... “...continue_reading“
- AIP Approved by The Paleo Mom Hey,
Did you notice the new little badge on the right hand side of the screen??
We have been approved by The Paleo Mom as a valuable AIP resource.
So stop on by regularly to ensure you are being educated using the methods of Sarah Ballantyne’s The Paleo Approach.
Share this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to ... “...continue_reading“
- Lunch Chronicles: Monday 18th January 2016 Sardines and salad (carrot, beetroot, baby spinach and cucumber)
Do I hear a collective “ewwwwww” regarding the sardines! But did you know they are super great for AIP? Sardines (also known as Pilchards) are packed full of macro and micro nutrients (without being high in fat) and therefore are an essential ingredient in a diary free ... “...continue_reading“
- Giveaway – Winner Announcement Congratulations to our winner - Mary Gurley for being the winner of our giveaway. You have won a copy of Eileen Laird from Phoenix Helix’s new book, “A Simple Guide to the Paleo AutoImmune Protocol”
- Free AIP eBook – Holidays…. As you know, most of our sunburnt country (Australia) is still on holidays, and even though “holidays” refers to Christmas and New Year generally, the festival of food, al-fresco dinning and socialising with friends over a bbq, continues for quite a few more weeks (even months if we are lucky) here. Some of us trickle back ... “...continue_reading“
- What does one eat while on the AIP? Well, if you want to follow me in my daily lunch journal, then check out my Lunch Chronicles here
The Lunch Chronicles
Pop by daily to check out WHAT I eat and WHY what I do on the AIP.
The direct page link is under “Home”, then under “About Naomi”
Share this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click ... “...continue_reading“
- FREE Heal Your Gut Summit, January 18-25, 2016 Gut dysfunction can be linked to virtually every disease and can cause conditions like fatigue, depression, food sensitivities, chronic pain, allergies and more. The Heal Your Gut Summit from January 18-25, will help you understand how these conditions are by and large preventable!
Your gut is the cornerstone of true health, which is why Dr. ... “...continue_reading“
- AIP Bircher Muesli One of the things I missed from my former pre-AIP life is Bircher muesli... I have sweet memories of health and spiritual retreats coupled with this delicious breakfast. The Swiss were truly amazing when they thought to combine so many factors into one delicious creamy satisfying breakfast treat.
- AIP Breaky Restart I'm trying to get back to the roots of it all.... That is - AIP.
As you know, it's a new year, and that means resolutions and goals and all that right?
I do not usually partake in such events as these but I have known for a few weeks now that I have needed to get back to being full AIP.
My body has not been coping with the constant additions that come with rushing reintroductions and trying to beat the well proven system..... When will I learn? “...continue_reading“
- Oh so simple Paleo Pancakes When I first went to the AIP, I made the coconut flour and mushed banana pancakes.... They were ok.... but just NOT the same as the traditional pancakes I grew up with. “...continue_reading“
- AIP Berry Brownies Who doesn't love a Brownie??
I made this recipe, partially by using an old family recipe and substituting AIP ingredients and a bit of experimentation... I initially made it after I had reintroduced Cacao powder, but you can use carob for full AIP compliance. “...continue_reading“
- How to Exercise with Hashimotos and AutoImmune Disease Have you ever wondering to what capacity you should exercise when you have Hashimotos disease or any Autoimmune Disease?
I personally experienced both a sedentary and very active lifestyle while I have had Hashimotos. While being sedentary, I easily packed on the weight before AIP and was actually on a calorie controlled diet and still gaining weight. Since going to AIP, I have had to learn to adjust from sedentary to medium active, after first going very hard and then making my Adrenal function sky rocket at the wrong times. “...continue_reading“
- A Question of Medication I read Dr Mercola’s article on hypothyroidisim treatment here:
Dr Mercola writes that a 1999 study published in one of the most prestigious medical journals in the world, the New England Journal of Medicine, showed that the natural hormone product, such as Armour, was far better at controlling the brain problems commonly found in hypothyroidism. “...continue_reading“
- Phoenix Helix – Podcast Ep. 32 – Connection between Leaky Gut and AutoImmune Disease The Connection Between Leaky Gut and Autoimmune Disease
Dr. Alessio Fasano is a gastroenterologist and a world-renowned expert on intestinal permeability (aka “leaky gut) and it’s connection to autoimmune disease. In order for autoimmunity to be triggered in the body, three precursors need to take place: (1) genetic vulnerability (2) environmental triggers (3) leaky gut.
Read more ... “...continue_reading“
- Sashi’s awesome Pumpkin soup with thyme This recipe was given to me by my friend Sashi and is credited to Manal Ahmad. It is delicious with a drop of maple syrup, but if you're avoiding sugars, use just a dash or none at all. “...continue_reading“
- Immune Boosting Cold Elixir Last winter was my time to experiment with natures immunity super foods. Through trial and error (trust me, you don't want those recipes!!) I developed this amazing conconction.... I hope you get many opportunities to use this and it assists you in recovering from the winter 'lurgies... “...continue_reading“
- Liz’s Fruit Bread This recipe is provided by a guest. ...
This recipe is from her friend Liz. She used rice flour and potato starch which I have substituted with AIP friendly flours. It makes an easy and delicious breakfast or snack. “...continue_reading“
- Roasted Sweet Potato with Baked Orange Chicken I work a day job, and I'm sure I'm not alone with the struggle of preparing enticing quick food for lunch, 5 days a week....
And hence, this recipe came about on one of those days,......You know those days, when for lunch you just can't be bothered to have salad and protein.... again!